Wednesday 13 June 2012

Thursday, May 10th, Day 60

The luck of having talent is not enough; one must also have a talent for luck. -Louis-Hector Berlioz, composer (1803-1869)




Road Runner


Hi Pat
sound like you are having a great time in tropical Darwin.. pretty hot and sweaty I bet.
Anyway, at one of your parties I met a guy who is a shipping expert.
I need to ship some sculpture to Ont. asap.
Do you recall his name? Ron 


Hi Mr Grizzle!

Here are the "transportation contacts"! Not sure if you met Gregg or John or both! Grogg is now living in Parksville and semi-retired so I'll let them decide who might help out, if you still need someone.
Mr Grizzle

Busy time here as we are off to Japan tonight. Just back from Harcourt North yesterday after spending a week with Kathleen and Steve. 


Edradour Single Malt Bottle!


Hi Yael!

Greetings from Westfield, Concierge's Desk! I'm taking advantage of free WiFi! Trust you and family are well! I just dropped off the empty single malt bottle that both Dale and Ben said they liked. Took it to the Mail Room and was told it would be delivered to your office. Glad it isn't full! Left it with our bags at Oaks Goldsborough in Darling Harbour when we left for Cairns/Darwin. Cora Lee is having a manicure/pedicure before we fly to Japan this evening. All the best to everyone. We'll see you in Vancouver when you decide it's time to ski at Whistler. Cheers, Coriandre and Patrizzio!








Greetings Patrice,
Are you back in Sydneytown?
Let me know your movements.
Regards, Tim


Hi Tiptoe!

Trust you are well! I just dropped off an empty single malt bottle that both Dale, Yael's husband, and Ben, Adina's husband, said they liked. Took it to the Mail Room and was told it would be delivered to Yael's office. Glad it isn't full! Left it with our bags at Oaks Goldsborough in Darling Harbour when we left for Cairns/Darwin. Cora Lee is having a manicure/pedicure before we fly to Japan this evening. We will meet back at Oaks Goldsborough at 5:00pm to catch shuttle there to airport. I'm just wandering around downtown until then. Have a monorail day pass. Send a message and perhaps we can meet up somewhere before then, as I'll be moving from free WiFi spot to free WiFi spot!

I did send a message before we left Darwin, as well as from Sydney, when we overnighted on May 1st/2nd, saying we would be in Sydney last night. At any rate,, when I had not heard from you I assumed that you were probably busy or away. Too bad as we had some fab Durif and Cab Franc! If we don't manage to connect, all the best to you and Kevin. We'll see you in Vancouver when you decide it's time to return to Canada. Fondestos and Cheers, Coriandre and Patrice!


Surgery with Dr. Pike: Hello Grace!

Greetings from Sydney! Trust you are well. I gather that the weather has not been all that spring-like since we've been away. For our part, we have had a remarkable time in both Hong Kong and Australia. HK and Darwin were both particularly exciting as we'd never been to either cities before. Leave for Japan this evening and will return on May 31st so June 14th would be suitable. I will be available for a follow-up appointment any time, starting Monday, June 3rd, I suppose. Thank you for keeping me on the list. I hope to be able to check my email in Japan, should you need to contact me before we return, but am not sure about regular access at the moment. I imagine I will be able to do so, that being said.

All the best. Thanks again. Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment