Tuesday 12 June 2012

Friday, May 4th, Day 54

Hundreds of hysterical persons must confuse these phenomena with messages from the beyond and take their glory to the bishop rather than the eye doctor. -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961) 


Satyr sculpture at Royal Botanical Gardens, Sydney
Photo: Marko

Hi Colin!

Trust all is going well back in Vancouver. Off to Clunes tomorrow, about an hour away, to take in the Book Fair. Has been going for past 10 or so years, I gather. Originally a gold mining town so should be fun, both historically and bibliographically. Day afteris apple picking. Probably have to rest most of Monday after all the excitement and exertion! All the best to you and Jo-Anne. Cheers, Patrizzio!


Ha Patritzio, I'm one step ahead of you!  Saw Les femmes du sixième étage last Fall.  I loved it.  I belong to a cineclub that plays award winning films from all around the world in their original language.  Sarge would hate it!

Thanks for the news.  I will pass on the news to Sylvie.  Don't forget to friend me on facebook, too! (both of you)

Gotta rush of to work.  Exams today. Have fun. Ciao


Hello Attack of the Flowers Person!

Trust you are well and churning out both paintings and designer clothes!


My, my, it's true what they say, long-term memory does improve with
age (I reference your recalled high school fantasies, of course.) If
only those cheerleaders could see you now... Deborah


Deer Lake (panorama done as a triptych), Burnaby, BC
Hi All,

For those coming to the show tomorrow at the River Market, here in New Westminster, the canvases will be scattered around the exhibition space and they are not clearly labelled. Therefore, i have included these pictures for recognition purposes. A group of us put them up today, which was a lot fun. For those who can't attend, or who are overseas, then this won't matter quite so much.The show will be on this weekend. New West Artists, are a group of local folks who do this sort of thing in their spare time, or who stay at home.

Best Wishes, bob


Ruth's Place (actually an old painting), Hornby Island, BC
Hi Gruesome Gardener!

Those cheerleaders never, ever saw me back in high school and certainly wouldn't want to see me now, at least accorsing to The Sisterhood Support Group which keeps telling me what is wrong with me! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment